Horizontal directional drilling (HDD) is the technology of trenchless installation of the utility networks.
This technology is used when the use of earth-moving equipment is not possible:
- When installing the utility networks under roads and rail tracks
- When installing the utility networks under rivers and lakes
- When installing the utility networks under existing communications
- When installing the utility networks in urban and landscaped areas
Advantages of engineering networks laying by horizontal directional drilling to open laying with the use of earth-moving equipment are:
1. No need to block the roads;
2. No works on the excavation of trenches with a wall mount;
3. With a high level of groundwater, no need to make arrangements for water depression;
4. No arrangement of sandy grounds for laying pipes;
5. No backfilling of the pipe with sand with a seal;
6. Landscaping restoration works are minimized;
7. No cutting of green plantations;
8. High speed of works.
We have the experience in the arrangement of more than 50,000 linear meters of pinholes of various diameters (100 to 600 mm)